Background

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Work In Progress Week #5

Completed Projects:
Two Blocks for the Sacramento Modern Quilt Guild January Challenge.

This one is more traditional-ish,  And I know it is missing contrast in the pinwheel. My original plan was the green, but I decided against it because I wanted the challenge fabric to stand out. Looking at it now, I am not so happy with that choice. Oh well.

The second one was more improvisation.

New Projects:
Scrappy Bee block
A Twist on Tradition Bee Block


Ongoing Projects:
I started working on the Posh Quilt again. I have 12 out of 18 blocks done for block A.


I still have this huge stack left for block A and block B
Hexagon Christmas Table Runner/Hexagon Christmas Pillows
I worked on getting some more hexagons together.
 Completed tops awaiting quilting:
Loves Road


I didn't do anything with these:
Halloween Quilt
Peace Purse

UFOs -
Scrappy Bear


This week's stats:
New projects2
Completed projects : 1
Currently in progress - 8

I finally started working on two of my quilts I had in progress. Pretty good for not really doing much.
Linking up to

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

3 comments:

  1. Cute blocks for the guild challenge! And I like your Posh quilt, looking forward to seeing more of that.

    Thanks for linking up to WIP Wednesday, have a fabulous week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea you had a blog!! now I am following you :) Great seeing you Saturday and thank you for your help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I DO like your pinwheel at the top! It looks like a window and the light colors make it more, rather than less, interesting. A nice twist on what is expected. :)
    PS: Thx for visiting my blog! I'll be back to visit yours again!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you visiting and taking the the time comment. As long as there is an email assoicated to your comment, I will do my best to reply your comments. However, sometimes life just gets in the way. Please know that I read each comment and they make me smile.

Thanks for visiting, Jenn